Brands of compression stockings
Compression stockings come in all shapes and sizes and from all kinds of brands. That is why we have listed them:
Brands Compression stockings
- STOX Energy Socks
Types of Compression Stockings
- Medical Compression Stockings: Used to prevent medical conditions & prevent symptoms
- Airplane Stockings: Used to prevent traveler's thrombosis & swollen feet
- Sports socks: used to prevent injuries & reduce muscle pain
- Everyday stockings: a lighter form of the medical stockings, mainly used to prevent tired legs after a long day of standing
What is important when buying a support stocking?
Pay attention to the following points when buying a pair of compression stockings:
- The compression. How much pressure does the stocking give off? 23-32 mmHg is the most common pressure and therefore optimal.
- Material. What is the support stocking made of? Make sure the material fits the activity. Merino wool is extremely suitable for flying, but when running, for example, you have more air-permeable materials.
- Warranty. Try to find brands where you can try on the stocking. This way you can always be sure that you will receive a suitable stocking.
- The reviews. Choose a brand of compression stockings with more than a few thousand reviews and see if they are positive, so you avoid buying a pig in a poke.
STOX Energy Socks
At STOX Energy Socks we started from the point of view of changing the compression stockings market. Our founder was injured while training for a marathon and was forced to run with support stockings. These compression stockings were not beautiful, not comfortable and were not comfortable at all. After sharing this experience with others, we found out that many felt the same way about support stockings in all kinds of uses.
STOX has started to become the most comfortable, fashionable and strongest support stocking on the market.